Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some new cards...

Well, I did get some stitching done this past weekend, but only a little.  I worked on the snowman for a bit, but as my daughter so sweetly pointed out, "it doesn't look like you got much done when you are stitching white on white"...LOL!  So I'll wait till I have some more colour on him and then take a picture to post later this week.  I also stitched a couple of humbugs, but I am going to wait until they are "finished" to show you and I hoping to have them done by the weekend. 

What I did do this past weekend, which I have been meaning to do for a few weeks now, is some card making.  I went through a flurry of card making before Christmas and had a really good stash of done ones which has finally been depleted.  So, here are a couple of designs that I came up with this weekend.  Let me know what you think! :)

Card 1 - light sunset shades
Card 2 - silver tones
Card 3 - darker sunset shades
Card 4 - midnight tones

I'm don't think that the variations in colour are really coming out well in these pics, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Cheers!

3 comments: